DocumeFax Required nts to: (888) 923-4272
Leasing Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Welcome to Visibility Real Estate Services
Thank you for your interest in our property! Please read and complete all information in the sections provided. All individuals over the age of 18 living in the home are required to complete an application and pass a screening process. A $45 non-refundable application fee will be required for each applicant over the age of 18.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The prequalification process takes approximately 24-48 business hours after the application has been signed by all adults and payment of application fee(s). If your application is prequalified, we will send you an email requesting the required supporting documentation. If your application is declined, we will notify you via email and US mail. The notice you receive in the mail will include instructions allowing you to receive a copy of the screening report free of charge.
Required Supporting Documentation:
A. Legible copy of valid driver license for all applicants
B. Application Addendum
C. Proof of Income
D. 12 month rental history printout from landlord or canceled rent check may be required
E. A copy of social security card may need to be provided if number is not verifiable
* Pricing and Availability are subject to change at any time.
QUALIFYING RENTAL CRITERIA
- Income: The combined gross monthly income for all applicants should be at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
- Employment: We require verifiable employment history for a minimum of one (1) year. Proof of income for last 30 days reflecting YTD earnings is required (paycheck stubs). If self-employed, retired, or not employed, we accept documents such as signed tax returns, 1099, and bank statements that provide evidence of regular income. If employment has not yet begun, an accepted offer letter or employment contract should be provided which includes income and employment start date.
- Previous Residence: We require verifiable residence history for at least 2 years. Addresses indicated on the credit report must match residences listed on the rental application. No broken leases, evictions, or eviction filings within the past two years will be acceptable.
- Credit History: A credit report and background screening will be completed on all applicants to verify credit worthiness. Credit score should be at least 500; however, this does not guarantee approval. Bankruptcy history is acceptable if credit has been reestablished and good credit history is reflected for the most recent 12 months. Applicants with open bankruptcies will be denied. Unpaid collections or debt to no more than one landlord not exceeding $2,000 may be acceptable with an additional deposit. Credit blocks need to be removed before applying. Failure to do so could result in additional application fees.
- Occupancy: The total number of tenants and occupants in the home per bedroom should not exceed two (2) per bedroom.
- Pets: The maximum number of pets is two (2) per home. Pets will be subject to visual inspection. Resident(s) agree to comply with all community policies and will be required to sign a separate Pet Addendum and pay a pet fee and pet deposit. Aggressive breed dogs (or pets that may have a violent or dangerous disposition) are not permitted, including but not limited to: Pit Bull, Staffordshire Terrier, Doberman, Rottweiler, Chow and/or any similar breed or mixed breed. This does not guarantee the approval of any other breed not listed. Exotic pets are prohibited. Weight limit is 100 lbs.
- Applicants will be denied for the following or similar reasons: False applications; evictions within the last two (2) years; current bankruptcy proceedings; felony convictions and/or incarceration within the past 7 years; multiple felonies; crimes which pose a serious threat to the health, safety and welfare of persons living and working in our community; any cruelty to animals related convictions; physical or violent crimes; domestic violence; any terrorist related conviction; prostitution related conviction; sex offenses; appearance on any sexual offense or terrorist database.
- Applicants may be denied or required to pay an additional deposit for the following or similar reasons:Insufficient verifiable income; eviction filings within the last two (2) years; late or NSF rent payments; broken leases; property damages; unpaid rent; mortgage not current; foreclosures; credit scores under 500 or no credit score; excessive credit collection balances, slow pays; felony charges; multiple misdemeanor charges; drug related offenses; misdemeanor conviction within the last (5) years involving crime against person or persons property; theft of $200 and above. An unsatisfactory criminal background check that results in pending charges can result in denial of the application.
- Security Deposits: Security deposit and approved application are required to remove a home from the market. Homes are leased on a “first come, first served” basis with approved application and security deposit. Lease must start within 30 days of security deposit receipt. If an applicant is declined, the security deposit check will be returned to the applicant. If an applicant is approved and chooses to cancel their application, the security deposit is non-refundable regardless of the reason for cancelation (including new construction delays).
- Guarantors will be accepted if an applicant does not satisfy the income criteria. Guarantors will not be accepted in lieu of credit or background. The guarantor’s income must be equal to at least 4 times the monthly rent. An additional standard security deposit may be required. The guarantor will be required to pay an application fee and to submit all documentation required to apply.
- International Applicants: A valid passport or any form of U.S government identification with supporting photo will be required at time of application. Additional security deposit and prepaid rent will be required if applicants have not established credit in the U.S. Proof that applicant(s) are eligible to live and work in the United States will be required.
- Age Requirement: Lease holders must be at least 18 years of age. All persons 18 years of age or older must complete an application and submit a non-refundable application fee.
I have read, agree and affirm that all of my statements and information provided in this application are true and complete. I acknowledge that false, undisclosed, incomplete or misleading information herein may constitute grounds for rejection of this application, termination of right of occupancy of all residents and occupants under a lease and/or forfeiture of deposits and fees, and may constitute a criminal offense under the laws of this state.
I understand that this application is preliminary only and does not bind you to execute a Lease or to deliver possession of the premises to me. I authorize you and all affiliations to contact any references listed above and to obtain consumer reports, which may include current and previous tenant history, current and previous credit history, current and previous rental payment and/or eviction history, current and previous employment history, and current and previous criminal background information pertaining to me which may be files of any Federal, State, or Local criminal justice agency, and to verify any other information deemed necessary to fulfill the tenant requirements. I understand that as my prospective landlord, any co-applicants, occupants, or guarantors that may be added to this application will be subject to the same provisions with consent to and successfully pass consumer background screening reports.
By agreeing, I authorize you and all affiliations to obtain subsequent consumer reports, including references credit history, employment history, and criminal background information, to ensure that I continue to satisfy the terms of my tenancy, for the collection and recovery of any financial obligations relating to my tenancy, or for any other permissible purpose. Further, if I have included information on co-applicants, other adult household members, and/or guarantors on this application, I affirm that those individuals have knowledge of their inclusion on this application and expressly authorize you to obtain subsequent consumer reports, including references credit history, employment history, and criminal background information. I understand that you may report all positive and negative rental payment history to consumer reporting agencies who track this information for landlords, mortgage companies and other creditors as deemed pursuant to this agreement. I, and all occupants or guarantors hereby release from all liability or responsibility all persons and corporations requesting or supplying such information. I hereby release all of the persons and Agencies providing such information from any and all claims and damages connected with their release of any requested information. I agree that any copy of this document is as valid as the original.
I hereby agree to forever release and discharge Visibility Real Estate and their associates to the full extent permitted by law from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, or any other charge or complaint filed with any Agency arising from retrieving and reporting of information. According to the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act, I am entitled to know if I was denied based on information obtained from my employer and to receive a disclosure of the public record information and nature and scope of the investigative report.